The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT) is a specialized, refereed, and indexed journal that is published in English at the rate of six issues per year. IAJIT is the official journal of the Colleges of Computer and Information Society (CCIS), stemming from the Association of Arab Universities and published by Zarqa University, Jordan. IAJIT invites contributions from researchers, scientists, and practitioners from all over the world.
IAJIT is indexed by:
- Clarivate Analytics-(Thomson Reuters ISI)
- Thomson Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Elsevier A&I Database SCOPUS
- Cabell Publishing
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- DataBase Systems and Logic Programming (DBLP)
- Documents in Computing and Information Science (DOCIS)
- Microsoft LIBRA for Academic Search.
- The Index of Information Systems Journals
- Knowledge World Center
- Open J-Gate - Engineering & Technology (JET)
- Genamics JournalSeek